This policy covers the processing of all personal information by Shh Bedroom Secrets.
Information we may collect about you
We may collect and process the following information about you:
Information you give us. You may give us information by filling in forms on our site or by corresponding with us by phone, email, or otherwise. This includes information you provide when you register to use our site, search for a product, place an order on the site, and when you report a problem with our website. The information you give us may include your name, address, email address, phone number, financial and credit card information.
The following information may be collected, but will be anonymized and will not contain any information from which you can be identified:
- Technical information, including the internet protocol (IP) address of your computer, your login information, browser type and version, time zone setting, browser plug-in types and versions, operating system and platform;
- Information about your visit, including the full Uniform Resource Locators (URL) clickstream to, through and from our site (including date and time); products you viewed or searched for; page response times, download errors, length of visit times to certain pages, page interaction information (such as scrolling, clicks, and mouse- overs), and methods used to browse away from the page and any phone numbers used to call our customer service number.
A cookie is a small file written by a website and stored locally within the web browser or file system on your computer or mobile device. We use them to remember your language and currency settings, and to save your shopping cart items each time you visit shhbedroomscrets.com in order to provide a more enjoyable shopping experience. We collect this information through various means, such as cookies, web beacons, and other similar technologies. When we refer to “cookies”, we mean all of these:
What Cookies Do We Use?
We use the following types of cookies on our site:
- Strictly Necessary Cookies – These cookies are essential in order to carry out a transaction or request initiated by you. Examples include remembering information provided by you as you move through the site to and managing your logged-in status during the session. You cannot opt out of these cookies as the website cannot function properly without them.
- Functional Cookies – These cookies allow the site to remember choices you have made in order to provide functionality for your benefit. For example, functional cookies allow the site to remember settings specific to you, such as your country selection and persistent logged-in state if selected by you, and other customized features.
We will email you to process your order. We will never pass on your email address or personal information to a third party for marketing purposes other than our own. In
a special delivery situation, we may provide your email address to delivery services for the sole purpose of better facilitating the delivery of your order.
How we use your personal information
Personal information you provide is used by us only for the following purposes:
- To improve your shopping experience at our website
- To process your order
- With your permission, to notify you of products or special offers that may be of interest to you
Disclosure of your information
- We do not sell your personal information.
- We do not share your personal information except a few special instances.
We might use or disclose personally identifiable information with:
We work with third parties who provide services, including but not limited to website hosting, order processing and fulfillment, credit card clearance, e-commerce affiliation, data analysis, emailing, marketing, targeting and other services. To the extent that we provide your personally identifiable information to such third parties, we restrict their ability to use such information, for their own marketing purposes to the best of our abilities. However, we cannot be responsible for the privacy policies or practices of such third parties.
As Required By Law
Subject to applicable law, we reserve the right to release information concerning any site visitor where such visitor is believed to be in violation of his or her obligations to us,
is partaking (or is suspected or partaking) in any illegal activity, in response to civil subpoenas and discovery requests, to protect the interests of bedroom secrets, our
customers or others, and as otherwise permitted or required by law as regards to these special cases.
If we sell or buy any business or assets, we may disclose such information to the prospective seller or buyer of such business or assets may reasonably be required.
Where we store your information
All information you provide to us is stored on our secure servers located in the United States. Any payment transactions will be encrypted using SSL technology. Where we have given you ( or where you have chosen) a password which enables you to access certain parts of our site, you are responsible for keeping this password confidential. We ask you not to share a password with anyone.
Changes to this policy